Accordance is more than just a balance comparison tool. It offers you real assistance with discrepancy identification.
It allows you to automate the intercompany reconciliation process. Accordance provides a clear synthesis that will enable you to stay informed of progress with the reconciliation and prepare for the procedure by visualising the discrepancies in accounting and exchange rates.
- Accordance supports all file formats (Excel, TXT, CSV, etc.)
- You can easily integrate fields (entity code, partner code, account number, invoice number, date, amount, allocation, …)
- Import can be manually launched or executed periodically and automatically
- Automatic reconciliation can be launched manually or executed periodically
- Reconciliation can be completed manually
- Identify the discrepancies
Progress Status & Control
- Reconciliation progress status
- Visualise and control reconciled and unreconciled entities and accounts
- Export accounts balances according to a standard or custom format
- Export reconciled and unreconciled entries for Excel Audit
Save time and meet deadlines
- The tool enables considerable time savings on accounts located worldwide.
- In addition to the time saved, reconciliation involves tight deadlines for producing consolidation statements. Earlier reconciliation facilitates consolidation, and intercompany processes are shortened.
Continuous monitoring avoids accumulation of discrepancies
- Provides auditors with clear answer on intercompany issue.
- Beyond the significant thresholds in consolidation, it is important to ensure for each accounting system that no entry is missing, in order to reduce fiscal risk.
The tool supports heterogeneous accounts systems
- Accordance can be used to make a N to N entries reconciliation. It is no longer necessary to match one account to another single account in the other company.